- New clustering and fail-over capabilities (thanks to Kurt).
- Much better fault handling and reliability (thanks to Kevin).
- Built-in monitoring and management (thanks to TomC).
- Yet more transport support, including OracleAQ.
- Web Services through JBossWS (thanks to TomF).
- Some very nice integration with jBPM (Kurt) and WS-BPEL (TomF).
- More examples (thanks to Burr and the team)!
Although we're not selling support for this version (that will come once the SOA Platform is released), we are running an Early Adopter Program. If you want to participate, or just want more details, let me know.
So if you haven't already, I'd encourage you to go take a look and give us feedback (as usual). Congratulations to Kevin and the entire JBossESB team, which definitely includes our fantastic community developers!