- WS-BPEL support: now have your BPEL processes exposed through JBossESB.
- Web Services support through JBossWS integration.
- More integration with EPRs for messages, such that faults and replies can be routed via the message header information.
- Support for Oracle AQ as one of the JMS transports.
- Some cool new quickstarts.
- Closer jBPM integration.
If you haven't taken a look at JBossESB yet, then I'd encourage you to do so now and give us feedback. This is a community development effort, so come and get involved however you can.